Sunday, December 21, 2008

SNOW Much Fun!

We celebrated an early Christmas at my parents' home in Cassel. My sister, brother-in-law, and three nephews were there as well as my grandparents. After eating an AMAZING brunch and opening presents (both families received Wiis!), we went out for some fun in the snow. And fun we had! My amazing dad pulled the kids on innertubes behind the four-wheeler. Boy, did that bring back fond memories from my childhood! My sister and I kept looking at each other saying, "This is the best Christmas ever!" So...even though we have not experienced snow in our neck of the woods, we could travel to see it in theirs. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey great pics! Sounds like you had a blast. How fun! Ahh snow!!! Your new layout looks great! How'd you get the pictures to rotate through on the right? Very nice!
Jen P