Saturday, July 11, 2009

Girl Time

When the boys are away at first mommy's, Little B and I try to have some fun girl time. We usually go shopping, paint our fingernails, or do our hair. On this particular day, the hair salon was open. :) Little B brought out my brush and began to brush my hair. She then ran off to the bathroom to get her container of hair accessories. Before long, I had too many clips in my hair to count! The best thing is that I remember doing this with my mom when I was little! Then it was Little B's turn. Daddy decided to take a few pictures of our master designs. :)




Once our hair was completed, Little B decided to jump on the bounce house that we had set up in the backyard (thank you Grandma Goodie)! She jumped and jumped and jumped! Her favorite part was turning it off and letting all of the air out. She would then turn it back on and run into the middle of it and would stand there as it filled up around her. Too cute! I love girl time!


No comments: