Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It is Finished!

My wonderful husband has finished a grand project in our backyard! I am so impressed with him! I would love to share a picture journal with you...

It all started when we sat outside on our wonderful cement patio baking in the sun. We got the brilliant idea to build a patio cover!




So began the project. My fabulous husband worked so hard on the framing and building of this great idea...then it came time for the painting...oh yuck...

So, last weekend we promised each other that it was going to get done! So, we papered EVERYTHING and prepared it to be sprayed.

Then M rose bright and early on Saturday to spray his little heart out. He sprayed and he sprayed and he sprayed. Doesn't he look pretty?


I was SO impressed with the finished product! We then went and purchased a table (which took me 2 1/2 hours to put together - totally worth it). And here it is! My husband is my hero!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, M! I'm so proud of you. It looks nice and shady.

I've been worred about you guys as I see the news of the fires. I assume since you don't mention it that you are not effected.
Julie in SD