Saturday, July 26, 2008

Six Flags or Bust!

We had an absolutely amazing time at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom! There was something there for everyone!

Z enjoyed the "scary" rides. His motto was "The more times that I go upside down the better!" It cracked me up. His personality is very reserved and cautious, but take him to an amusement park and he goes crazy! :) He couldn't wait to be whipped around and flipped upside down. And of course mommy went with him on all of the rides. Daddy did too!



Our more cautious A did not want to go upside down. "Never in my life," he said! He also said that about a couple of fast roller coasters - no upside down parts, just fast! On the second day he decided to be brave and try one. My poor little man was VERY nervous (especially when we were next in line), but he did it! And he loved it! He was so proud of himself for going on a "big" roller coaster.

Little B loved everything! When we could see the roller coasters from outside the park she would yell, "There it is!" She loved the animals, the choo-choo train, the sand box, the butterflies, the swings, and the list goes on and on! She especially like being there with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle J, Auntie W, cousin K, cousin K, and baby I. She would go through the list several times each day! :)

M and I enjoyed ourselves so much! As a parent, there is nothing better than to watch your children have an absolute ball!

Now, we have one week at home and then we all go in separate directions. M is heading to Mexico with the high school group from church. They are going down to serve at an orphanage and he is really looking forward to it. Z and A have decided to stay at First Mommy's while B and I are heading to Oregon to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa. We will be splitting our time between Eugene and Brookings. I am really looking forward to this trip! We will update you when we all return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! I love checking your blog and seeing how everyone is doing!!! Your six flags trip looked like tons of fun! I love all the pics that you post as well! Great Job on your blog. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the summer!!!
~Ashley Boom