Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day Hooray!

Our first day of school was full of excitement! The boys were thrilled to finally begin! A knocked on our door fairly early to say, "Happy First Day of School!" That meant that I needed to get out of bed and take a shower. :)

Our first activity was to have devotions on the carpet during our circle time. Little B loved this! We sang songs that she knew and she got to sit on my lap. Happy times. The boys decided to give both of us bunny ears while daddy took the picture. Silly boys!

We then headed to the table to realize that we have A LOT of ironing to do... No, we didn't do laundry...we just have a lot of kinks to iron out! :) So, I may have some advantages in homeschooling, since I have taught in the classroom, but it is a different world! A dear friend told me that I will learn more about myself this first year than my children will learn. That is a SCARY thought! But I'm ready...Lord, what do you want to show me?

No comments: