Monday, September 21, 2009

Dress Up Fun

Thrift Store + Halloween Costumes = Dress Up Fun for the Family! At our home, we do not celebrate Halloween. I actually quite despise the holiday. I love decorating the house with harvest decorations like autumn leaves, pumpkins, and gourds, do not get me wrong. But Halloween just does not have a spot in our home. Instead, we like to dress up whenever we have the chance! Ok, by we I mean our children. :) A local thrift store was having a 50% off sale today and they just happened to have dress up clothes (Halloween costumes) there. We scored! As you can see by the following pictures, we had a little too much fun. Too bad they didn't have anything my size! ;)

The boys wanted to do a picture movie. You just might have to use your imagine to figure out the plot of the above two pictures and Z's pictures below. :) Your guesses are as good as mine. :)

No comments: