Saturday, September 12, 2009

Final Summer Activity

I hadn't realized that I had been neglecting our blog until today! Wow! Where has this last month gone? I thought that I would share a few highlights and a few pictures!

We have started our second year of homeschooling and continue to love it! The boys are involved in piano/guitar lessons, tennis lessons for Z, and will begin their classes at the Chico Center on Monday. They are so excited! Little B is even in on the fun. She has been having so much fun writing her name, cutting with scissors, and coloring, coloring, coloring!


Little B and I went up to my hometown to experience the Intermountain Fair (my favorite thing to do over Labor Day Weekend). We had a blast!
We traveled to Brookings, OR for a week-long vacation at the end of August. My sweet husband had his first week off in 9 months so we took advantage of it! We spent time fishing, riding our bikes (mostly my husband), visiting friends in Coos Bay, time at the beach, and spending time together with my wonderful grandparents.







Now we are back in our home awaiting the arrival of my new niece or nephew. I can't wait to meet this special bundle! School is in full swing. My selfless husband continues to work incredibly hard for our family so I can stay home with three of the most amazing children in the world. I am blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are blessed :0) it is such a gift to stay home. best for the family as a whole for sure! looks like you had a great summer!