Monday, September 17, 2007

An Apple A Day





My sweet little ones were out in the backyard playing as I was baking corn bread for dinner. I had cut up an apple and was sharing it with my youngsters when I looked out to see A and B sitting on a step beside the hot tub. A had his arm around B and they were having quite a time. I almost feel like these pictures can't even begin to capture what I saw looking through the window. But it can at least give you a glimpse. :)
Z then went out to join in the fun! They are all are growing up so quickly! Where does the time go?
Speaking of time...M and I are celebrating our second anniversary this weekend! At times it feels as if we have been married for ages and other times it feels like it were just yesterday that we were getting married on that beautiful sunset filled night. We are planning to head up to Ashland to watch Romeo and Juliet to celebrate. We are really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Oh, Momma! said...

You two have WONDERFUL kiddles. They are so beautiful, smart, funny and just so nice.

It does not surprise me that they share with one another...

Great job on parenting! It can be a tough job...

Love,

Kim