Saturday, September 15, 2007

Losing Teeth


Our cute little A has lost his second tooth in a week! This particular tooth has an interesting story though... Our family was eating at Applebee's this evening and A was showing us how loose his tooth really was. I asked him if he wanted me to pull it out in the bathroom (sometimes pulling a tooth out can cause tears so I wanted to seek some privacy). He asked if we could tie a string around it and attach it to a door (something my grandpa did once to me). :) I told him that instead I would make it disappear using a napkin. ;)

He finally agreed so we walked back to the bathroom and his tooth was extracted in seconds. No tears, just excitement. He went running back to the table to show daddy, brother, and sister. He also asked if I would please tell the boy waitress. I did while he beamed. He later said that he needed to call his teasing grandma because one of his other teeth was lost in her bathtub...two teeth lost in a bathroom! Ha!

So now you can see a picture of his toothless grin. He is such a cutie!

No comments: