Monday, September 10, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon







Phew...the last three weeks have been a blur. They have been filled with joy, frustrations, and MAJOR transition. Again I thank you for your continued prayers. I could not have made it to this day without them! The principal put the following quote in this week's newsletter to the teachers:

"Pain nourishes courage.
You can't be brave if you've only had
wonderful things happen to you."
Mary Tyler Moore

I felt that this was SO fitting to the last couple of weeks. God is developing my courage I guess! :) After a LOOOOOONG week of school my family enjoyed a very relaxing weekend! I have included pictures of our lazy Sunday afternoon. M enjoyed working on his motorcycle while B watched and drank out of her crazy straw cup (actually stolen from big brother A). Z and A enjoyed some time riding bikes, reading, and playing with the Leapsters. I just sat and watched my family with a HUGE smile on my face.
P.S. We got our camera back! Hooray!

3 comments:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Ahhh, lazy Sunday afternoons....just what God ordered!
Good to hear that you are enjoying school!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,

Every time I see a picture of Briann, I'm thankful. What a gift your family has been given. And of course Briann has been blessed to be a part of the Harper clan!

The changes of fall are in the air. I love this time of year. Ask Margaret about Acorn Fever!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! I just love to see your pictures. It is so wonderful to see you happy. The kids are growing like weeds. Hope to see you sometime in the not so distant future.

Love to all

Jeri