Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Harvest

I love to look around and see the amazing beauty of leaves changing colors. In this wonderful town where we live, we are blessed with many trees...therefore many vibrant colors as the leaves are changing...gorgeous.

I wanted to include some fun fall pictures in this post. This time of year, we are reminded to think of all of the blessings that God has given us and to give Him thanks! So, I thought that I would start a list...it would take me FAR too long to list all of my blessings, so I will just name a few:

1. A wonderful family.

2. An anniversary...B's adoption was finalized one year ago on October 29th.



3. A very creative husband. He served at the high school all-nighter on October 31st and decided to make a Rice Krispy Treat, Twinkie, and Cupcake Cake and SUSHI! (Look carefully at the sushi.) :)





4. Grandparents that live VERY close now (1 min. and 50 sec. away by bike).

5. Amazing friends.

6. A home to live in...maybe not always perfectly cleaned, but filled with LOVE.

7. Family Fun (at the pumpkin patch)!




8. Dishes to do...that means that we had a yummy dinner.

9. Laundry to do...that means that we had clothes to wear.


10. Messes to clean up...that means that I have three amazing children to take care of.

11. Phone calls to answer...that means that I have loving friends and family that want to talk to me!


12. Covers to share...that means that I have a loving husband to share a bed with!

Hopefully you are taking time to think about all that YOU are thankful for too! May God bless you as you do so!

No comments: