Friday, November 21, 2008

I love it when my children get to celebrate. What is even better is celebrating with them! We had one of those weeks this last week. What fun!

It began with Elective Celebration at the Christian school where the boys are each taking a class. A participated in a class called Boogy Boot Camp. He sure did have a good time! The video above is of his dance premier on stage - it is a little on the long side, but too cute to pass up. He really enjoyed getting up there to show us what he learned. Throughout the class he would refuse to show me what he was learning...he didn't want to ruin the surprise. Z participated in a class called 4-H Sampler Platter. In this class he learned to cook (tortillas are still my favorite - we had them last night!), sew, and work with leather. In the picture he is posing with the kitty that he made during the sewing portion. Too cute!



Little B's celebration came in the way of a birthday! Yes, our little girl is 3 (or "free" according to her). :) She had a super Sesame Street birthday. So much fun and SO cute! One of her presents was to attend the Elmo Live performance coming up soon...she (and her brothers) are very excited to see Elmo and his pals on stage! She also has moved into a BIG girl bed...we were blessed to get a bedroom set from a friend. It came with everything a girl could need (and much, much more)! Her dresser is a large music box. Every drawer plays a different song! (Fortunately, mommy can turn this feature off.) :) Little B is in heaven! I had to include some pictures of her new bedroom too.


My sweet husband and I are so blessed to be surrounded by children that bring so much joy into our lives! My cup overflows...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi! I love this post! I saw Mr. Andrew at the Elective Celebration and looked for you guys. I'm sad I missed you!! Thanks for adding this amazing blog. I am so glad that you all are having a blessed year together!
- Ashley