Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Favorite Job

Being a mommy is the best job in the world (next to being a wife)! There are times when I miss my "stay at home mom" status. I do feel that I am missing out sometimes, but I know without a doubt that I am exactly where God wants me to be! I tried so hard to add a picture that the boys' mom took of them, but it didn't work. It just captures what a neat relationship they have. Z is an absolutely amazing older brother and A really looks up to him. They play SO well together. I know that I need to count my blessings in this area. I remember growing up and needing to sit in separate seats in our mini van. My sister sat in the middle seat while I sat in the back seat (maybe it was the other way around). We just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. :) I think that the boys would die if they were separated in the car! B is not enjoying sitting by herself in the middle seat very much lately. She would MUCH rather be in the backseat with her big brothers. Hmmm...maybe later.


Another favorite job is teaching. It is amazing when you know that you are doing exactly what God created you to do. I am in heaven in my classroom...a little busy, but in heaven. It has been a HUGE adjustment coming from a different school. I have found that different schools have different ways of doing things! It is amazing how we become creatures of habit. Slowly, I am making the adjustments! I do miss my friends and families at RCS, but I am thrilled that I can teach at a Christian school again. The boys are SO happy here! It will be a blessing when B can begin attending the preschool. Two and a half more months!


Speaking of B...we just signed our Home Study report at State Adoptions today! That is one HUGE hurdle cleared! We have a few more hoops and then FINALIZATION! We are looking at mid October! Woo Hoo!

No comments: