Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Working...Working...Working...

I am having so much fun working in my classroom, but I must say that it is a lot of work! Every time I cross something off of my list, I turn around and add two more tasks! :) Sometimes it feels that I will not be able to accomplish all that I need to, but then I am reminded in one way or another that God will provide me with the strength that I need because "His strength is perfect".

The boys have enjoyed helping out in the classroom (actually playing on the computers in the classroom...) They really have been a huge help! Our little one is REALLY enjoying playing at her "babysitter's". She has spent the last two days playing with their 6 year old daughter (who is in my class). She is so excited in the morning when I tell her where we are going! (And today she did not spit when I picked her up...a huge accomplishment! She has been showing her displeasure of me leaving her all day by spitting when I arrive to pick her up...not fun for this mommy.)

Michael has been the BIGGEST help. I know that I could not do this without him! God has blessed me with a perfect partner. Tonight, I got home from working in the classroom (at 9 p.m.) and the kitchen was clean, tomorrow's lunches were made, and the children were tucked in all cuddly in their beds. WOW! If you ever catch me complaining about my husband, will you please remind me about this Blog? :)

Thank you for your continued prayers as I have a few crazy days left until our "Sneak-A-Peek" hour on Friday afternoon. The classroom needs to be ready by this time...tick-tock...tick-tock!

I hope to add new pictures soon...I haven't had time to take any in the last couple of days!

Please feel free to post a comment right here on this page! Just click on the link below! I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,
I love your matching aprons! Too cute! From the last pictures of your classroom those kids are lucky to have you.

Way to go Michael..you rock!

God Bless you all,
Karen