Monday, June 22, 2009

Road Trip Beginnings

We began a six hour road trip to Oregon today. This time around it is one mommy and three children. Daddy had to stay home to work. We sadly left daddy this morning and hit the road. The ocean was waiting for us! We had many mini adventures along the way, but I will only share a few stories here.

After about two hours in the car, Little B said, "I am just so happy!" I asked her why she was happy and she exclaimed. "I am just so happy to go to the ocean!"

After about six hours in the car (please note that our road trip was supposed to be six hours total) we stopped (again) for a potty break. As I was buckling Little B in, I gave A a smooch and then blew Z a kiss. Z was blowing one back when Little B shouted out, "I have something on my finger!" She was holding up her pinky very upset. We asked her what it was. She answered, "His breath is on my finger!" Oh the joys of road trips...

...until next time.

No comments: